Comprehensive ERISA Reporting & Compliance
With our full-service ERISA support, RPS eliminates the difficulty of establishing and maintaining a qualified plan. Our ERISA reporting and compliance limits the plan sponsor’s fiduciary liability and saves you a tremendous amount of time.
Our complete ERISA consulting services include:
- Plan design consultation & analysis
- Plan documents and summary plan descriptions
- ADP/ACP discrimination and compliance testing
- Annual nondiscrimination & compliance testing
- Annual match and profit-sharing calculations
- Comprehensive 404(c) compliance program designed to limit the trustee’s fiduciary liability
- Signature-ready IRS Form 5500 preparation
- Fully prepared IRS forms (including 1099R, 945, 1096, 2848, 5307, 6088, 8717, 5310, and 5558)
- Distribution consulting
- Audit assistance
Seamless Integration & State-of-the-Art Technology
Successful plan administration depends on accurate, timely and secure reporting. RPS is equipped with the most advanced technologies available, and we continually evaluate and enhance our systems to meet the growing needs of financial advisors, plan sponsors and participants.
Whether your plan recordkeeping is provided by one of our vendor partners, or through our own open architecture platform, we know what it takes to ensure seamless integration in your plans.
- Secure, online plan access, so participants can access real-time plan information.
- Seamless payroll integration to save plan sponsors’ time.
- Unlimited fund choices for ultimate flexibility.
- Three business day turnaround for most transactions.
What you receive is simplicity and efficiency.
Our Strategic Partners & Alliances
RPS has been awarded several elite status designations with some of the leading 401(k) and defined contribution providers in the United States, which allow us to offer advanced administration and other specialized services.